The Twelfth Workshop
on the Economics of Information Security (WEIS 2013)
Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
June 11-12, 2013
The Workshop will be held in the Rafik B. Hariri building on the main Georgetown Campus. There will be a Welcome Reception at the Georgetown Conference Center (next to the Business School) on the evening of June 10, and a Conference Dinner on June 11.
Walking Directions From the Savoy Suites to McDonough School of Business Rafik B. Hariri Building
This will be about a 20 minute walk, or 1.2 miles.
- Head south on Wisconsin Ave., NW.
- At the intersection of Wisconsin and Calvert Streets, NW cross over Wisconsin Avenue and turn right onto 37th St., NW.
- Walk .5 mile down 37th Street . Turn right onto Reservoir Road. At the next light turn left into the Georgetown campus.
- Walk straight back, using the sidewalks on the left side of the traffic circle. You will pass St. Mary's Hall, Epicurean restaurant and Darnall Hall. Continue on this sidewalk passing red brick dorms, until you reach a staircase on your right. This is the entrance to the Leavey Center.
- Take those stairs up and cross the foot bridge to enter the Leavey Center (Conference Center).
- Walk straight back to the bookstore, and then veer to the left. Take your second available left and then a right.
- Go through a set of double doors and you will find yourself in a long hallway with windows on your left. Follow this hallway to the last set of double doors on the left. Go through those doors and across the courtyard.
- You are now in the third floor of the Hariri Building. Take the stairs directly in front of you up to the Fisher Colloquium.